[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - First Order to Slot Car Corner for 2013?

First Order to Slot Car Corner for 2013?

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

First Order to Slot Car Corner for 2013?

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 am

I just placed my order for some controller holders and driver's station hardware to start one of my planned 2013 activities.

The receipt from Slot Car Corner was dated today @ 11:21 AM. Does anyone have an earlier receipt?

I know it's a holiday and it won't be shipped until the shop is opened back up, but it's sitting there waiting on them.

Got to get an early start on Harry!

But I do believe I've already got that covered.

I was up this morning putting my M/T-5 motor into my Slot.It RAW Nissan and a set of Super Wheels on the back with a pair of Yellow Dogs. Then my #18 Mazda Slot.It got a pair of Paul Gage tires on the rear and if all goes well, one of my Porsches will wind up with a set of Paul Gage tires on the rear and perhaps a M/T-1 motor in it.

My thinking is that I can make it to DeBary Glen tomorrow morning for an extended day of testing, tuning and having lots of fun!
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Re: First Order to Slot Car Corner for 2013?

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 am

Either that, or I get to be the "Dum-Dum of The Year"?

That could work both ways!

Leadfinger
He's the man, the man with the Parma touch
A spider's touch
Such a lead finger
Beckons you to enter his web of win
But don't go in

:banana-rock:
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Show off :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby FootScoot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Marty, I think there's a song in there. :laughing-rolling:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Shirley Bassey is beaming at your tribute!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby nhdungeonracer » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby bkrownd » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 pm

I got a dum-dum on the 31st - maybe the last one of 2012?

The dum-dum did not come with directions. Is this a new track glue or tire conditioner? If I apply licked dum-dum stuff to my tires will my car enjoy enhanced grip on all surfaces?
bkrownd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:09 pm

I must have ordered the correct items. Although mine was processed on Dec. 26th, I scored SMARTIES, not Dum Dums. Yeah baby! My son and his friend had them for a New Years snack. Thanks SCC your the best. LOL Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Ha! Me too :)

Plus my HRW "Sponsorship Kit" came in. So how bout that eh? SMARTIE MARTY :snooty:

Yes BK, lick'em and stick'em.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Ember » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Nooooooooooo! They're not Smarties! They're Fizzers.

These are Smarties
Kind of like M&Ms but bigger and with less shell and better chocolate.

You foreigners have strange ways. ;)

We apologise for the unscheduled interruption in broadcasting. We will return to regular programming as soon as possible.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Wait...I get Dum-Dums and Jim gets Smarties? I'm really starting to get a complex!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby redlynr » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 am

Smarties FTW!!!
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am

This is all too very much to handle with no notice of a change...They reel us in with Dum Dums and slap us with the Smarties now. :lol:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge