[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The wife and I bought ourselves a present....

The wife and I bought ourselves a present....

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

The wife and I bought ourselves a present....

Postby TsgtRet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:47 pm

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: The wife and I bought ourselves a present....

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Sarge, you keep us up to date on that huge kitchen appliance. Lots of us are wher4e you are in terms of retirement, etc. And just a few hours north of you, that AWD is beginning to be a safety feature for us in terms of getting to grocery, doctors and hospitals when it snows. A couple of years ago, we were unable to get out of the driveway for over a week.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby chappy » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Nice ride Sarge.
Merry Christmas
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby bobbyraz49 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Where's the BIG red bow ? LOL
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:17 pm

That is a nice vehicle Sarge, my relatives have one and love it.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby strangebrew » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:59 am

Nice...............Is that going to fit into your garage?????????
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:37 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TsgtRet » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:27 am

Not unless the slot track moves out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:09 am

Nice Dave! Those are pretty sweet rides! We have had a few of those come through where I work.
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Broman62 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Beautiful Sarge... I'm sure after all these years you and the misses deserve it...enjoy the new ride!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:44 am

Looks nice, Sarge!

I think that SCC sells CBDesign wheels that will fit that car..........and of course, there's the new Hudy 1:1 tire truer adapter, too.................. :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 am

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:46 pm

It's always neat to see how the high rollers in our community live :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:23 am

A Flexi car :)
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Looks like a Stormtrooper!

Wait a minute, the last guy I said that to...just where is Lee?

Nice ride Sarge. I hope the wife approves!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge