[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - not sure but...

not sure but...

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

not sure but...

Postby munter » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Just want to drop a note here and say thanks and well done and good on ya mate for the whole package known as HRW.

It is friendly, it is varied, it is informative, it appeals to my interests in scratch building.
In short I enjoy coming here.

Best wishes for 2017 to all slotters and there slotettes and if they have them, slotties.

Regards
munter
munter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: not sure but...

Postby Mayberryman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:24 pm

I would like to second Munter's statement, of all of the Slot Car Sites I visit there is less drama and more friendly exchange of information here. Thank each and every one who keeps this site and has it running on all cylinders and a fun place to visit.
Mayberryman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Well apppreciate the kind words guys. Thank you.

And honestly thank all those builders, racers, etc who take the time to share the fun they are having. From new car feedback to full on scratchbuilds.

Looking through the latest custom builds on here lately is inspiring to say the least. Well done all of you.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:40 pm

When i started in this hobby a few years back i found a few diffent forums. This was the last one i found. They say to save the best for last i guess. Love this forum. I dont do much behind the scenes like shotgun and the bossman but i feel priveleged to be a part of it and honored to share all the knowledge our members bring! I love this place.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby CrockettNZ » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 am

I agree this is a great forum :text-thankyouyellow:
there are lots of builds on here that are the type of cars that I really love
I really enjoy seeing the great cars that Harry, shotgundave,stangebrew etc are pumping out
it has also got me into building brass chassis myself which I still have lots to learn about
and I believe this is the best forum for me to do that
and I plan to get some more scatchbuilds posted in 2017

I am glad Munter put me onto it

a big congats go to all that have made this forum the great one it is
CrockettNZ
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 am

Best slot car forum on the planet and you don't have to always be ready for a fight.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:48 am

For me it has just about been a Year since I joined this forum. Over that year I have found that I just log onto this forum more then any other. The topics and proxy community have played a major role in this, and of course the people behind the posts are the reason.

I have learned a lot, and am enjoying the hobby more then ever.

So a big thank you to those who take the time to show and share, and kudus to the Forum management for the successful template they have put together. It seems to be working real well.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bobbyraz49 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:11 am

Great place !
I especially like looking at built from scratch cars. Truly talented people here.
Merry Christmas from Buffalo.
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RV Racing » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:03 am

This is a great place to hang out with fellow members of the slot car brotherhood. It's the first place I visit with my breakfast tea, and it always gets my day off to a good start.

Happy holidays to all,
Rick V.
RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mayberryman » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:20 am

Mayberryman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby strangebrew » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:54 am

I've learned plenty from the good folks here....
I've progressed from scabbing something together to building a little bit better stuff.
Thanks to all & maybe I'll work on getting them to go faster now with everyone's help.
(If I just wasn't so stubborn :D )
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 pm

I am a member of five different slot car forums. This is my goto #1.
The tone of this forum is very
casual, the rules minimal, and there are lots of opportunities to get involved in proxies and one-off events.

Keep things going the way they are.

Merry Christmas,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:23 pm

I agree, this is the best slot car forum on the internet. I always check in here first. I am a member at several sites but I am a regular at only two of them, SCI is the other.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby munter » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Good to see you back, Keith.

Try to avoid hospitals, please.
munter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:37 pm

I guess I count as an "oldtimer" here, now. It has always been a great site and through it I have made some good friends, some I've never met face to face but if they showed up at my door tomorrow they would be welcome (not today, the house is a mess :lol: ). So to those that keep it running, Harry, Cindy, et al, :text-thankyouyellow:
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge