[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Back to work after 3 1/2 years....Yea!!

Back to work after 3 1/2 years....Yea!!

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Back to work after 3 1/2 years....Yea!!

Postby cantstopnow » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Been in and out of HRW, been busy with fighting L&I and job search. But great news!!.....Today marks my first day back at work!!! :D . It was a fight with the state, as they didn't want to release me yet. I was able to convince them I was ready. I am working as a cnc operator training to be a cnc machinist. The job fits within my work restrictions so no worries there. Very happy to have this injury stuff come full circle so I can get back to a normal life. Iife outlook is good and I will be able to afford my hobby again. :lol:
cantstopnow
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Back to work after 3 1/2 years....Yea!!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Congratulations! Sounds like new slot car time soon.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby frank9129 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Way to go !!!
Glad to hear from you
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:29 pm

That's an early Christmas gift!!
Congrats..

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pastor bubba » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Glad everything has turned around for you and are back to work.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:44 pm

Attaboy! Don't push too hard and ruin it, of course. That's my usual way. People have always told me to "take it easy at first". Did I listen? Nope. Stupid. Again and again.

Don't be like me! Ease back into life and you'll make it last.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby strangebrew » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Hope the you can remember how to set the alarm clock :D
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Heck ya! Congrats!!! That's great news!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Good news, and even better new skills. I'll bet you can figure out how to get that CNC mill to turn slot car wheels, or brass chassis, eh?

All the best,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:48 pm

Fantastic! :banana-dance:
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm so glad to hear you are better and working!!! Congrats, I know you had a long haul.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Abarth Mike » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:52 am

Abarth Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:33 am

That's great news! Good luck in your new job!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BIG E » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Congrats! Soon you'll be makin' yer own cool slot car parts. Enjoy! -- Ernie :>)
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge