[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Is my dog warning me?

Is my dog warning me?

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Is my dog warning me?

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:12 am

As a few of you know I have a very friendly dog. She usually runs up to anybody and wants to lick them in the face. This morning I was outside with her to do her morning thing and a neighbor couple walked by. They came over to say hello and totally out of character my dog backed away. The man produced a dog biscuit he kept to ward off hostile dogs and she refused to take it. What I am wondering is should I be wary of these people. My dog almost never behaves this way. Or am I reading too much into it?
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Is my dog warning me?

Postby scatman » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:47 am

Listen to your dog.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:59 am

I tend to go with my dog on this kind of thing
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby chappy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:00 am

Yep, agree Bob listen to your dogs instinct. Rarely wrong.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby docdoom » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Well I watched a movie the other night and there was a scene in the movie much like what you described and the person did not take the dogs warning to light. lets just say it did not turn out well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
docdoom
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gunslinger1352 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:33 pm

GRAB THE GUY BY THE THROAT AND MAKE HIM EAT THE BISCUT-iF HE LIVES YOU CAN LET THE DOG HAVE ONE :mrgreen:
gunslinger1352

Postby strangebrew » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 pm

I do everything my dog wants me to.
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Be careful around the neighbor couple. If/when you're dog starts to like them, then you can, too...................

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cantstopnow » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:33 am

I would listen to my dog.

John W.
cantstopnow
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Abarth Mike » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Abarth Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:17 am

The person might have cancer. According to my wife, dogs do react to people who have cancer.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Abarth Mike » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:14 am

Abarth Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge