[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Gator Boys on the box tonight....

Gator Boys on the box tonight....

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Re: Gator Boys on the box tonight....

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Ted has exposed our Achilles heel....

....No, there aren't any wild beasts over here in Oz....

No wild cats...

....We shot all the Tasmanian Tigers...

...Dingoes are half starved looking dogs that run away.... (Well unless you are small)...

About the only thing we do have going for us is the Crocodiles up north, they sometimes get an unsuspecting tourist or pet dog...

Oh and the snakes and Spiders!

We do have some of the wildest snakes on the planet apparently.

Just gotta hope those Panthers and Yowies breed up a bit now the Government have taken our guns away~!!!
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Yeah, I read about that Funnel Web Spider years ago and decided that when I sail around the world in a boat I design and build myself... I'm staying the crap away from those buggers!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Reslotted » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Okay, everybody in my house has laughed until they acquired a distinctly azure skin color 'round the countenance.

I can't wait to inflict this on more people tomorrow. Thanks, Ted!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Yes Funnel Web spiders....

...I can remember watching my Father and older brother melting down plastic bottles (without respirators mind, probably explains how they are now :) ), in a metal tin over a fire in the back yard....

Then they would quickly run around the yard, pop up the trapdoors of the spider holes and pour the liquid plastic down the holes.

That fixed the little buggers good!
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge