[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Old computer games?

Old computer games?

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Old computer games?

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 am

Hey all,

Anyone out there have the Close Combat series? Looking for #3 Russian Front, and #5 Invasion Normandy.

If you have an ld copy and willing to part with it, please let me know.

Thanks.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Old computer games?

Postby MrAdept » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Harry,

I have the original trilogy if that helps.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 am

Why yes sir,

I'll PM you.

Thanks.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby goosenapper » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 am

anyone play company of hero's? you can play up to 8
great maps lots of options
you can be US, Brit, German or Panzer
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks all.

Got it. Thanks Torry!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:53 pm

I used to play that - I also managed to download a program that let me play it on my Mac

it was a fun game to play

cheers
David
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 am

....Red Dead Redemption Guys!

This is the game to play.....

I think me playing the game caused my son to enrol in Psychology at Uni for next year.

I spend most of my time down at Thieves Landing (the posse doesn't come down there so non gunslingers like me can survive)....

....I shoot all the horses and then skin them. Naturally the cowboys of the horses I shot aren't too happy so I've got to shoot them too...

I kill a lot of horses, and the pigs, and the chickens.

Oh, and you can tie people up with a rope. I like doing this, I then pick them up and store them in the hotel room that my character stays at.

The townsfolk (hey even if they are a bit shady) finally get sick of this kinky behaviour and I usually end up getting shot....

I think (so does Jake) tuning slot cars is more beneficial to me than playing this game :)
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RichD » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:42 am

There are really no expired copyrights on computer games. A copyright is good for the life of the author plus 70 years. If the copyright belongs to a company the term is 95 years from the first publication or 120 years from the year of creation. If a company no longer exists there will probably not be anyone to complain when the copyright is infringed upon.
RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge