[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Mold progress

Mold progress

In honor of one of the best slot car builders in our hobby.
Share your chassis & scratchbuilt artwork here.

Re: Mold progress

Postby Fathead59 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Is there any other chassis that might fit under those bodies , would like to keep it as easy as I can .
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby proxieken » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:59 pm

proxieken
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:23 am

I have been looking for just that. Could you point me in the right direction. I have been looking for just that and I haven't had any luck.
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:42 am

If I can find just the chassis that would be just as good, I more than willing to piece it together if need be
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:24 am

If anyone kind point me to the right web site to be able to pick up those chassis I would be very grateful.
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:29 am

And I want to thank you for all the info , now it is to find them , been looking through all of the web that I know of , is there any other sites that any one can point me to
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:43 am

Finally found the chassis , now to wait for the bodies to be built
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:52 am

Found it on eBay , but they are sold out for now , guess I need to wait , that's fine I have other projects to finish
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 am

I kept looking and found them at BRS Hobbies , not sure if they have anymore, bought the only two they had .
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby proxieken » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am

I found them on Victory Lap hobbies. But it looks like he has gone out of business.

The interior is coming along but I think I am going to fix the grill. The current design is a bit clunky and bothers me a lot. I am not a perfectionist by any stretch, but I think I can get that gun sight to work with a bit more effort.

Also want to make dedicated post for the Pioneer Charger. It seems to be the only option since Carrera has stopped making the Nascar Charger.

Plan to paint some more bodies this weekend. It is busy at work and for some reason the wife schedules things over the holidays so progress is slower than it should be........
proxieken
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:42 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby JULES » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:10 am

With regard to availability of the Pioneer Charger chassis:-

They are readily available, ex factory, to any dealer that wants to stock them. Unfortunately most dealers do not, in particular in the US.

BRS Hobbies and Cincyslots are not 'current' stockists of Pioneer products. They have some stock but it is over one year old. As far as I am aware, they do not carry an inventory of parts/spares.

Bob Ward at Victory Lap Hobbies did carry most items, both cars and parts, but has recently closed his shop.

I am signing new US dealers this week and if none of them wish to take parts/spares inventory I will personally organize the provision of Pioneer spares on US soil, one way or another.

Jules
@ Pioneer
JULES
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Good to see that you are picking up the banner so to speak Jules
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:30 pm

Well, I was able to get two of those chassis , I might just get the RTR chassis and keep the bare ones for other projects
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:42 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

PreviousNext

Return to The Marty Stanley Scratchbuilders Shop