[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Three D McLarens

Three D McLarens

YOUR Place To Share All Your Tuning Tips & Speed Secrets!

Re: Three D McLarens

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 am

You are too kind regarding my Group 5 car....the proxy is very young still (and very tough to predict this year for some reason!). Plus you beat me in the Canadian proxy right!!!

NRS Ultragrips...what I did this year is different and not sure if this will work. I ran several sets of Ultragrips and Supergrips on two 320's (and other cars but the 320's felt better), after numerous weeks of running and tweaking my cars during the summer I selected the best set of well used Ultragrips. All the tires degraded from the beginning stage of trued glossy state but after numerious numerious laps I found a pair or two of Ultragrips that ran only a little slower than fresh. SO I stayed with that pair. Now imagine my horror when several cars appeared in the proxy with shiny glossy tires! I thought "What have I done!"....but my car with the well used tires is still in the hunt thank goodness! On the other hand, the cars that had glossy tires still are too.....so not sure what if I have accomplished or figured anything out!

This hobby sure keeps us thinking hey!

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:05 am

Hi guys

SuperSlab

That is a very good write up. I will probably pully my McL off the box and see if I can copy that.

Is there any copyrights on that? :banana-dance:
Regards Dariusz aka radarek
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:06 am

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to The Slot Car Garage