[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - A Family Slot Car Track

A Family Slot Car Track

YOUR Place To Share All Your Tuning Tips & Speed Secrets!

Re: A Family Slot Car Track

Postby oldtymer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:43 pm

oldtymer
Cat Lovers Club Prez

Postby DixonJohn » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Your not quite right there Pickles
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby DixonJohn » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Thats just WRONG!!!!!
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:32 pm

My friends. :-)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Our resident rodent disposal device, St. Thomas Felinas, El Gato Supremo, patron of good kitties everywhere, approves. Two more dead voles today. The moles dig the tunnels eating worms and grubs, the voles come in behind them in abandoned tunnels, and they eat the tender roots of everything. I have yet to see a mole, but the vole carnage has been very gratifying. This week alone, the vole enemy has lost ten soldiers. You gotta love Tom, big fat, lethal hunter that he is, all 22 pounds of him. When he sleeps on the warm hood of my car, he looks like a furry puddle. By the way, he gets in the infield of the slot car track and watches, but never attacks. He outgrew that a few years back.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby oldtymer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:13 pm

oldtymer
Cat Lovers Club Prez

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:18 pm

They did and you are correct.

Tom, John, and myself have raced on it many times now. We have larger tracks around us, but it's still a fun track.

And if this is all I had room for, I could still enjoy my hobby. This is HOME racing.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby sixtiesracer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Aren't Voles only found in Tennessee.Oh wait that's The Vols......my bad. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:19 am

I cannot say that it does 100%. There still is a little of it but it's not that big of an issue.

Over time the joints smooth out and with the use the track is getting, I wonder how it will sound next year?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby GoldGuy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:50 am

A great project with lots of good ideas. Just building 'another' layout and your foam base is ingenious. I'm re-thinking my doodles.

Been into slots since the very beginning and over those many years I've build lots of routed and plastic tracks in all scales. The comment posted about simplicity of the layout is spot on. I've found that the smaller well designed simple layouts offer more of a connected driver experience, as you have the whole picture right there in front of you. As in, where you are on the track compared to the other racers and where you need to concentrate to improve your rhythm, not just a drive in the country. It's more like the real thing. I raced 1:1 scale too.

Have fun: Frank

The head NutBall from RCGroups.
GoldGuy

Postby Perrotoro » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:20 am

:clap:
Perrotoro
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby noddaz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:28 pm

I have just been reviewing this topic. And I need to build a small track. Coincidence? I think not. :lol:
Scott
noddaz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to The Slot Car Garage