[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Here's a few I've had since the 60's

Here's a few I've had since the 60's

For All You Old School Enthusiasts
Bring Back Some Memories!

Here's a few I've had since the 60's

Postby Groucho » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Great memories breaking these out of the closet for a photo op. The #5 may be newer

Groucho

Re: Here's a few I've had since the 60's

Postby dge467 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Nice collection! Love the H.O slots. The #5 Ferrari is a 60's Tyco.
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Fast Co. » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Takes me way back!
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm

These are very nice. I love seeing these old cars.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ourwayband » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Cool rides!!!
Makes a fellow want to dig around and see what can be found..
Thanks for the pictures!

rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:28 pm

I've been slowly getting info on the TJets I am going to sell, and I am surprised and gratified to tell you that the Dune Buggy you have is worth a lot of money. Better look it up!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby billcj » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 pm

here are 3 i've had since then, too!!!

all are runners, except the 2-D which probably has less than 25 laps on it...tracks closed not long after i built it !!
Last edited by billcj on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
billcj

Postby ourwayband » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Some cool Ol' Cars!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DAVE » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 pm

The Asp is cool. A few years ago we had a Classic Manta Ray race at Chicagoland Raceway. I
was surprised at how many turned up. I dug out the one I had bought new when I was a teenager.
It was so popular that we started doing it as a weekly race. The cars had to be prepped as
they came out of the box with the exception of tires and gears. It believe we had as many
is 16, but there were a dozen regulars.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Hotrodbob » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Nice one Bob!!
Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I have only seen one of these but a friend owns one on the east coast. Very cool stuff!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dge467 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 pm

NICE!!!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby sixtiesracer » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:46 am

A friend of mine has a Manta Ray in mint condition untouched in the original packaging!!
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby sixtiesracer » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:46 am

A friend of mine has a Manta Ray in mint condition untouched in the original packaging!!
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Next

Return to Vintage Slot Cars