[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My Cars

My Cars

For All You Old School Enthusiasts
Bring Back Some Memories!

My Cars

Postby pastor bubba » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 am

With very few exceptions, I would consider all of my cars vintage since I really haven't bought any in 20 or so years. Two years ago, I went downstairs and stepped in 3 inches of water. Over 400 gallons of water was pumped out of the basement and the rebuilding process began. The basement is nicer now and the value has increased in the parsonage because of it, but it was a mess. I did have to throw away a number of my slot car tracks including what I think was the first slotless track made along with my vibrator track. I am still rebuilding since I don't always make time for the basement, but am getting closer to setting up two tracks again. Here are some pics of my cars. Nothing really special but I enjoy them. The first pic is of my ho cars that run. I have 52 in the case and the rest are hot wheels. If you cannot tell, I really like AMC and stock cars.

These next 3 images are my 1/32 cars

And the final group of pics are 1/24
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My Cars

Postby oceanview » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 am

Hi PB,
he pics are not showing up, sure would like to see!
oceanview

Postby pastor bubba » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Really, you all cannot see them? They show up on my screen. So question for you. I used flickr as the host and opened an account today so don't know much about them. On flickr, I clicked the private button so that my pics don't go all over. In doing that, does that not allow you all to see them even though I posted them on this site? I will go and change that setting and see if it changes here. Let me know.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Still cannot see them. What is your account name and I will try and help?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby pastor bubba » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 pm

pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pastor bubba » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks Dave. I will get the rest posted.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pastor bubba » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:17 pm

pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, you beat me to it!

Looks great, apologies for not getting them up in time.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby pastor bubba » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Don't worry about it Harry. I thought I would try photobucket again after I got dug out from all the snow. I had forgotten to delete the img on the pics but Dave set me straight. I still don't know what happened with flickr, but deleted my account since this one is working. Besides, I had to get something figured out so I wouldn't have to email everything to you.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Nice collection! Thanks for sharing! :text-bravo:
dge467
The King of Foil

Return to Vintage Slot Cars