1/24 Russkit McLaren "Carrera"

For All You Old School Enthusiasts
Bring Back Some Memories!

Re: 1/24 Russkit McLaren "Carrera"

Postby chrisguyw » Thu May 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Likely all of them can be salvaged......It looks like most are in good shape, and some,...never used.

A couple are a bit hard to see, so, absolute identification is difficult,.....however, The yellow ones are K&b 36d's......The Orange ones are Classic 36D's, The silver gray ones are Champion 36D's,
the chrome ones are Cox 16D's...the purple/blue 26D is a Dynamic, and the 2 smaller 16D's are Dynamic or possibly AMT.

Nice collection,...and let me know if you are willing to part with one of the Orange "Classic" 36D's

Cheers
Chris Walker
chrisguyw
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu May 10, 2018 3:36 pm

One of the gray/silver ones is a Revell (turned to face the Champions, you can almost see the label sticker), and as far as I know, the 26D came in the Classic box it is sitting on. The blue ones are 16D's of some sort, no marking at all. Back in the 1970s, a lot of guys were giving up and I bought several slot boxes full of stuff. They all kept the boxes, dang it.

Sure I'll sell the newest 36D, the one on the right. Its complete with brass brackets. I have no idea what they are worth. Do you know?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby olskoolslotz » Fri May 11, 2018 6:14 am

In the motor lot pic the silver can Revell 36D with the black Revell label reminds me of the the way the motors were labeled for the aluminum offset sidewinder series of RTR's and kits Revell manufactured. The purple 26D does not belong with the Classic CM 370 box, the CM 370 was an traditional orange can 36D motor. The two blue 16D's still appear purple to me in the photo, if so they would be AMT/Dynamic. If truly blue, Hawk models had blue 16D's in their slot car line but the blue color was more of a royal blue like the large motor at the back of the photo. For the silver plated can white endbell 16D in the pic I would guess Revell.
olskoolslotz
"THE Champ"

Previous

Return to Vintage Slot Cars