New Forum Registration - No Verification Email Received

Links To Our Main Website
10+ Years of Slot Car Articles!

New Forum Registration - No Verification Email Received

Postby SlotCarCorner » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:17 am

When registering for the new HRW Forum, you will be asked for an email address. The email address will be used to send a verification email which contains a link you must click to complete the registration/verification process. If you do not receive a verification email, you'll have to troubleshoot the problem on your end. Here are some common issues to check:

1) The email address you specified during registration was (accidentally) mis-typed.
2) The verification email is being "caught" by your SPAM filter(s). If so, you should be able to retrieve the verification email from your SPAM folder, mark as "Not Spam", open the email and click the verification link.
3) If you have an email quota (space limit), check to see the quota has not been exceeded.
4) Check to see if any 3rd party software (e.g. anti-virus, anti-spam) might be preventing the email from being delivered.

If all of the above fail, you may have to contact your ISP (or email provider) for assistance.

Finally, a possible workaround is to create a new email address using gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc.

:text-thankyouyellow:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Re: New Forum Registration - No Verification Email Received

Postby arroldn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Was not able to add a post/response to a thread
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby frank9129 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Is it necessary to re-register?
If so, no big deal. Just do it.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Yes you must make a new account.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Broman62 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:06 am

I went on the new site and registered like your supposed to and I used my SAME username (Broman62) and my SAME password from this old site now and it took it right away...got my email verification and clicked link and then was welcomed to the new site!! Did notice you will have to update your avatar and personal preference stuff if you want to but that stuff you can do later!! New site looks great Harry!!

One question I would like to ask is can you download videos the same as the new format with the picture downloads or do you have to go thru a 2nd or 3rd party like YouTube or something else?? Photo Image does not let you download videos to their site...strictly pictures!! Thanks in advance!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HomeRacingWorld.COM