[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - New Forum Launch

New Forum Launch

Links To Our Main Website
10+ Years of Slot Car Articles!

Re: New Forum Launch

Postby Audi1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Same issue with Norton - it says the new site is unsafe...………….!!

For example...……..

------------------------------------------------------------

Dangerous Web Page Blocked

You attempted to access:

https://hrw.vbulletin.net/index.php

This is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

Continue to the site

View Full Report

-----------------------------------------------

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Then your Norton is not updated.

This current site and the new one are TOTALLY secure. We have ALL NEW SSL certificates.

None of my systems or other testers that have helped have any issues or security alarms.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby BARC » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:18 pm

I has no issues from my I pad.
BARC

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:22 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:25 pm

And Norton is about the worst you can have installed.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby busterfla » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:12 pm

I'm in, no issues

Buster
busterfla

Postby FC47 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:43 am

Me too, cake.

Is there a ‘portal’ page as on this site?
Edit: I see....Today’s Posts...
Thanks
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 3nickel » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:59 pm

Just read the new forum post and registered, no issues. Man this website looks like it took a ton of work! Thanks for all your effort Harry!
3nickel

Postby arroldn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:40 pm

Not able to respond to post. Dialogue bar flashing but can type into it.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:20 pm

registered,fast and easy.Easy to do photos.Site looks great Harry..
Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby VTECFOUR » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Have registered, posted with and without pics, forwarded pages to FB and loaded media onto the photo hosting feature with no problems whatsoever.

Well done, Harry and administrators.

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Funny must be me. I have been member for several years with same name and passw. dont work on new site. follow directions for the new site to set up new account. checked boxes, not a robot, checked box i understand terms.
got email with activation number and letters. clicked on link and it said it was activated, but when i log off, evidently i dont know my name and password!!
not i have to wait 15 min before trying again.
still able to logon on original site w/o problems.
2 yr old laptop windows 10 chrome browzer
i guess i work on new loggin on sunday when i can devote the day to it

You know, was it vbullitin the beginning of the demise of SCI?
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:22 pm

Well, you are a registered user. I see you. So yeah, maybe you are not typing it in right.

Did a remote test and you are working fine.

vBulletin itself was not the demise. Garbage IN..Garbage out. You have to actually maintain a site for it to work.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Norton user...just beware. That software is about the lowest quality there is. Just off the phone with another member, and it simply is a nightmare.

First, our site is fully locked and safe.

If you use an actual reputable software to check a website, like a little known company called GOOGLE...

Or any other actual software that functions without "pay per fix" technology...

So if you go to the "website" report for Norton, you will see the "error" is not even HRW. It's another site on the vBulletin server.

So what does Norton do? Blacklist ALL. Of course.

vBulletin customer service is aware of this and working it.

So there is NOTHING unsafe or not secure on HRW.

Simply a low grade program error from Norton.

Best advice. Dump it like almost everyone I know and get Webroot that does not hijack your entire system.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby arroldn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Have Webroot. Still cannot respond to threads. Updated the profile.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HomeRacingWorld.COM