[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Site and Board re-vamp feedback requested

HRW Site and Board re-vamp feedback requested

Links To Our Main Website
10+ Years of Slot Car Articles!

Re: HRW Site and Board re-vamp feedback requested

Postby pastor bubba » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:30 pm

I like the new format as well, just don't have enough time to sit down and go through it all at once.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 pm

I like the new changes , and thats saying something. I am one of those guys that hates change.
But this is all good.
Nice work Harry
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Thanks guys.

Besides the social media upgrades, another feature is that anyone looking to write a review or other article can do so much easier.

So anyone looking to do a full blown article, just PM or email me.

Glad it's working out for you.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby seal666 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 pm

New page comes up on my computer and looks great. On my tablet I go right to the forum page. What am I doing wrong?

I also want to thank you and all the others for this wonderful site. A lot of people may not be familiar with the work required to get these things up and running.

Bob e
seal666

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:04 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dge467 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Works and looks great! Nice job!!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

It looks great. Harry, you are getting pretty good at this stuff?
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mab070760 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:56 am

Look great! But what happen to the old reviews page for the manufactures I can't find it is gone? I have tons of the old cars I liked lthe archived reviews for reference.
mab070760

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:03 am

Top navigation bar. Says Review Archives. Click on it, goes to original Review Archives.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby mab070760 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:35 am

Thank you! That's good I was beginning to cry. :) but all is great again. Thanks again Harry. Mario
mab070760

Postby Rleog » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:46 am

Excellent redo on the Home page.

Are positions of the subcategories, such as "Live HRW Forum," permanently fixed in their header line?
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:04 am

Yes and no. The space at the top is reserved for only so many buttons or "subcategories". It allows the site to be viewed on mobile devices (desktop site) mode cleaner.

The button/subcategory order can be changed though. Ones can be added to the left sidebar, which I just did few minutes ago. Is there a category you feel we need there?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:29 am

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:57 am

LoL. Ok, I'll get right to it.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 pm

You actually forgot it?!? That's the best application of ROTFLMAO I ever saw.

It shows how hard and long you worked to get all that finished, but its still going to be a punchline for years to come. I can just hear it now, "Pass the hashbrown casserole please, and by the way, did you get that Donate button yet?" "Salad? What's salad? And be sure to include that Donate button, Harry."
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Next

Return to HomeRacingWorld.COM