[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - NINCO Audi Match Up by ElSecundo

NINCO Audi Match Up by ElSecundo

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

NINCO Audi Match Up by ElSecundo

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:03 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: NINCO Audi Match Up by ElSecundo

Postby Ember » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 am

Not a big Audi fan. But I must have that redback. Just love the livery.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby ElSecundo » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I'd get one just because Kurt's write-up was so informative and made me laugh out loud several times. Nice work!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Ember » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:20 am

Unfortunately the wing on the R8 won't last long on my track. It'll get hooked in rocks.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:33 am

Glad you enjoyed the read, David. :)

Good point about the wing, Ember. That's always been a knock against NINCO, that you can't get replacement body parts. Maybe David knows a guy who could make some replacement wings for NINCO cars out of resin. ;)

It won't be long before we can have them made on a 3D printer.
ElSecundo
The Great One

And a third option!

Postby SuperSlab » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:06 pm

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Great feedback Mr. Slab.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks, Alwyn, great to hear from you! Your input is always very much appreciated. :)

For those of you who don't know, if Alwyn makes a suggestion about tuning a car, be sure to make a mental note of it. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby JERRY OLESON » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:20 am

Harry, I have an R18 and all my set screws are odd, not just the crown gear. Any idea what I need?
JERRY OLESON

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:20 am

No. Have no idea what you are referring to?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby goosenapper » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:42 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:00 pm

One of the best written and most humorous reviews I've ever read.

I have several Ninco1s and all of them required a good deal of tuning before they could be made to run well. So it's good to hear that the R8 is a good performer out of the box. I like the NC-9 motor. I may have to get one of these R8s. It's certainly a looker! I'm not a huge fan of modern LMP cars and I have a few Slot.Its which conform to SCANC/Atlanta Gang rules so I'll probably pass on the R18.

Great job on the review Kurt! Thanks for writing it.

Steve
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby JERRY OLESON » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Sorry Harry, it was Kurt who wrote the review. Goosnapper, my slot it wrench is too small. I have a slightly larger wrench that I think fits my Lightning 911 but it's too big. Tom of Colpar Hobbies looked at it the last time I was racing at his place and he had nothing that fit either.
JERRY OLESON

Postby goosenapper » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Product Reviews!