[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Carrera Dave Marcis Dodge

Carrera Dave Marcis Dodge

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

Re: Carrera Dave Marcis Dodge

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:01 am

Come on Mr. Brown...join me. If I dunk one, will you? :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Junior » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Carrera's are still a great value. I plan to get one of these, just looks too cool.
Tom
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby AllanI » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 pm

AllanI

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby AllanI » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 pm

What a fantastic article. There were lots of differences weren't there? I am much more knowledgeable now!
Thanks Harry.

Allan
AllanI

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks Johnny, appreciate the feedback. And I agree with you, those traits are all we could ask for.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby marine-boy2 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 pm

If I can make a request.....Cotton Owens Dodge Charger Daytona driven by Buddy Baker!

Thanks,
Jeff
marine-boy2

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Welcome to HRW.

Looks perfect to me and I would buy it :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 pm

You know, I had a big sell off of most of my shelf queens and the Carrera Classic Nascars were the only ones I wanted to keep?

Ive got the complete set mint plus a small fleet of runners, I love them to bits and wont be parting with them, they are the nicest cars out there in my opinion, heaps of fun and you can tune them to go pretty darn quickly for their bulk.

Ill be getting this one for the shelf, what a stunning livery!

Thank you Carrera, you are tops :)
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MoparGreg » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Harry, Been meaning to ask, do we know why Carrera decided to use decals on this car. It doesnt bother me at all just wondered why? For me the Marcis Daytona is up there with the best of them.
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 pm

I don't think it looks bad at all. Maybe there was a change before tampos could be finalized or something?

Anyway, it looks way better than my last purchase - the tampos are terrible and don't match from one side to the other... NOT a Carrera car, BTW.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ElSecundo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Saw the car up close yesterday. Very nice. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:18 pm

I have no idea sir. Honestly I did not bother to ask them. I am sure they had a good reason. Maybe testing the waters? If the cars keep coming out looking as good as this one did and it is cost effective? Keep it up. Not sure about some folks, but my slot-budget is enjoying the price point of Carrera.

So if the model looks great and has good color and detail, then I feel how they achieved the result is no issue.

Yeah Kurt, talked with Mark tonite and he agrees. Honey of a car.

Thanks Jeremy for the great photos and thoughts. It is a fun toy :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby DangerousvDan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 am

Just purchased the Carrera set containing 2 Dodge Mopar cars and I love those Chargers go! Mopar!
DangerousvDan

Previous

Return to Product Reviews!