[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Scalextric Double Shot! Camaro & Mustang

Scalextric Double Shot! Camaro & Mustang

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

Scalextric Double Shot! Camaro & Mustang

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:59 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Scalextric Double Shot! Camaro & Mustang

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:24 pm

I just looked at Chicagoland's site, and they appear to be discounted, even as a new product?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Yup.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby ListerStormGT » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Those are both nice cars, the Camaro is not perfect to the 1:1 car but it is close enough that when on the track it wouldn't matter anyway. I'm just happy Scaley is still pumping out the T?A cars.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm

The Camaro will be mine.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby goosenapper » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:49 am

That Camaro ended up looking a lot better than the initial release photos that I'd seen. I recall thinking that the front end looked like it had been stepped on, but the production model in your photos looks great. I'm going to have to figure out how to fit this one in my slot car budget.

But I can't decide if I like that Mustang or not. It's certainly a unique color. You'll never loose site of that car on the track!
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cobra Freak » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Bought the 'Stang. Now I have to go find that Camaro :angry-banghead:
Cobra Freak

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Jesla » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Looks like all they need is Harry's trade mark tire lettering…...
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Do any of you have any info or pics of the 1:1 Liptons #51 Camaro?

I did a seach and came up with nothing.....

It isn't listed on the vintage Trans Am racing site either.

Is this a new T/A car that is racing in the vintage Trans Am circuit currently?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Wayne (Bolton's Speed Shop) :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Good idea. I happen to have a toothpick...I mean custom tire lettering applicator handy. :lol:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Bub » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks to Chicagoland for reminding me to get the Camaro I had in the cart. Can't wait to get it, I'm calling it a gift to my wife, but I think she might be onto that by now :)
Bub

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Wrong year as I tried to mention in the review.

It raced in the Swedish Saloon series
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HRWJim » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:19 pm

I am really liking the Gardner Camaro. Might have to pick that one up. JIm
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 am

I like them, will end up with 1 for sure
RazorJon