[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Scalextric Peugeot 205 T16

Scalextric Peugeot 205 T16

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

Scalextric Peugeot 205 T16

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:10 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Scalextric Peugeot 205 T16

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Great review, Harry (as usual). I, too, remember these fondly. When I was stationed in Europe it was the one French car I wished I could buy and ship back to the world. The 205 GTI was a real pocket rocket. If anyone remembers the Gene Hackman movie "Target", it's the first car he and Matt Dillon rent in France. May have to pick one up myself!
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Good review!

Now, want to hear something crazy? I was there too. I thought I'd gone in 1988 and thought that was the year Rohrl won in the Audi...I was wrong - it was 1987. I've only gone twice - the second time was 1992. We were just below Glen Cove both times. I just remember leaving around 2am to get to our spot... that was a very fun but very long day!

I knew we were related...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:04 am

I had to laugh at the VW with 2 engines.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 am

Looks like a fun car to have.Enjoyed the video clip.Nice one Harry.
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:35 am

Harry I have to ask, the motor appears different than the usual black stripe.
Was there any difference in performance , or is it a match for the black stripe Mabuchis.
Great review by the way, I could even here a little hop in the background coming onto the straight
Thanks
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Return to Product Reviews!