Slot.it Porsche 956KH "Momo"

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

Slot.it Porsche 956KH "Momo"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Had to grab this latest from Slot.it. Nothing new to the veterans, but I like this series and especially the "high tails".

The contrast color combo of the MOMO sponsored car is either appealing....or incredibly not :) I happen to like schemes such as this so it was an easy choice.

As usual, paint and markings are as good as we could ask for.

Interesting note about this livery: Gianpiero Moretti prepared and led a team with a Porsche 956 (chassis No.105) to race the 1000 km of Mugello in 1983, the classic New Man livery was camouflaged with extensive use of red adhesive tape to reproduce the Momo livery.

No changes under the hood as usual. This series of models are all inline and that is ideal for me as I prefer them. It does have the newer chassis as described below.

Pretty happy with this car, but that is a common occurrence with Slot.it. Look forward in giving it a quick tune and have it join the rest.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Slot.it Porsche 956KH "Momo"

Postby Florida_Slotter » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Nice car. Oh well, I probably would have spent the money on something frivilous.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Re: Slot.it Porsche 956KH "Momo"

Postby ListerStormGT » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Great looking car! Although I wasn't crazy about this car at first, the fact that it was originally a New Man car just makes it that much cooler. You know me though, I have a soft spot for the high tails too. :D
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Product Reviews!