[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot.it Nissan R89c Quick Look

Slot.it Nissan R89c Quick Look

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

Slot.it Nissan R89c Quick Look

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Just had the car arrive yesterday. Very well done overall.

Nothing new under the hood, which for me is a good thing. I like this inline chassis and will run right with the rest.

Not sure why I had to have this car. I just liked the looks of it.

Ran well right out of the box as usual. You can adjust the rear wheels out a little as the driver side is tucked in a little too far.

Nice car and I always enjoy a new Group C for the field.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Slot.it Nissan R89c Quick Look

Postby dge467 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 pm

That is a great looking slot car! A good racer for sure!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:42 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:11 pm

I got to run mine this past weekend, and I was impressed with how it ran.
With just a change of putting a new set of Quick Slicks on the rear wheels, it was a couple tenths off of what a good Group C car could run. That was with the rear spats still on. I removed them and spaced the rear wheels out further, and the car was running right in there with the others. I think it will be very competitive when we race the Group C class next time... :text-thankyouyellow:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Thank you sir for the report. You are hired.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ElSecundo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 am

Belongs in every Group C stable, for sure. Nice car. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby nhdungeonracer » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 am

Very weakly sir, I accept your terms.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ElSecundo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 am

ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Took a break today and decided to spend more time with this model.

I have to say this is going to be one of those cars that racers might start choosing come "Group C" time. I left the covers on but could move the wheels out a little more as I mentioned. On my smaller track it did not make that much of a difference, but every little bit helps :)

This car and the Toyota are too close to call.

I wasn't sure if this car would become a "keeper" but I can easily see another one on my collection.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to Product Reviews!