[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Perfect Run

Perfect Run

For All Scales Of Drag Racing!
Vintage to Modern

Perfect Run

Postby DixonJohn » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm

DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Re: Perfect Run

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Not bad :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Nice!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby DixonJohn » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Yeah, It's guite a feat. I've only seen it two other times in the last 3 years on a slot track and mine was one of them
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:09 am

WOW!
I have yet to see that anywhere live - Congrats!!!
Bummer you broke out in a later round - but that still had to put a big smile on your face! :D
(I know it would mine!)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby BIG E » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:41 am

Great drivin', man -- excellent job at the tree! Last Wednesday night on the HO strip @ Small Torque I cut .009, .007 and .001 lights during elimination rounds, then proceeded to fall asleep in the final round with .271 light! I'm not proud of that, but we all got a good laugh out of it, especially since I ran to within five one thousandths of my dial in and would have won easily. Then to top it all off, I was told that we weren't doing our usual reaction time pot thing that night. I at least could've gone home with gas money in my pocket! -- All in good fun... Ernie :>)
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DixonJohn » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:01 am

85 to 90 percent of my lights are in the 00 range. Problem is that at least half of that is on the RED side LOL. My biggest problem is consistancy. Some of it has to do with chassis issues. (To much flexing on the wheely bars) I'll get it worked out eventually. The track I race at is very inconsistant. The heat and air blow on the track so the conditions are always changing
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby Hotrodbob » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 pm

PM me your address. I give out perfect light pins and stickers at 1:1 races I work at. I'll send ya one too.
Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Holeshot Alley!