[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Anyone modify a 1/32 car for drag racing?

Anyone modify a 1/32 car for drag racing?

For All Scales Of Drag Racing!
Vintage to Modern

Re: Anyone modify a 1/32 car for drag racing?

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Making a few 1/24 , 1/25 scale drag cars , two will be tribute cars for the guy who gave them to me, him and his dad used to go and race them , he also gave me a few other models to use, and those I will color up how I would like them. I will try to get pics of the builds, that is I can figure how to transfer them from my cell phone to the web site
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Can I just I question for this forum, but has anyone made a drop down for a 1/24 scale drag car , I started out going to make two as tribute cars for him and his, they had two different cars , the two they drove, one was a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner, second one was a 1971 Dodge Charger, I also had of my 2 of my own that I will make into dragsters also. I one thing I am going to do is find the best gearing I can get with different motors. I do know that is reaction time with the lights and all, but you still need a fast car. A grandmother can still beat you if her car is faster then yours and she was quicker off the line.
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm

And after checking what I sent the drop down arm I am talking about would be for the guide flag. I have some ideas on how working in my head , if it works I will put it in one of the form rooms
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

I built a few

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:05 am

Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby Slot GT » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Currently working on this one. It's a 1/32 scale Firebird model kit with an HRS chassis underneath. Still needs the front grill put in and an interior but you get the idea.

Slot GT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby patwa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Go nuts. There are no rules.
Long can motors as a rule develop great torque.
I'm a big fan of Slot.it flat 6 motors.
Enjoy.
patwa
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:50 am

GREAT looking Firebird!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Previous

Return to Holeshot Alley!