[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Pro-Track Drag Racing Wheels/Tires

Pro-Track Drag Racing Wheels/Tires

For All Scales Of Drag Racing!
Vintage to Modern

Pro-Track Drag Racing Wheels/Tires

Postby SlotCarCorner » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:35 am

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Re: Pro-Track Drag Racing Wheels/Tires

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Oh, I see some new wheels that weren't in the mobile store.... :D
Hope he doesn't bring it tomorrow night to Itchie's, cuz if he does, my wallet will get even lighter..... :o

Gotta say, you guys (SCC) have been a great supporter of our SPE drag racing series. Thanks for everything you guys are doing :auto-checkeredflag: :banana-dance: :music-rockout:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby BIG E » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:19 pm

The Pro Track stuff is just excellent. For many years, we've used their 1/8" axle wheels and tires for our hard body oval and road racing 1/24 cars, to the point where they became the spec tire for many series. And of course, the great selection they have for the drag racing guys, with so many cool wheels to choose from! I've done some 1/24 Drag Racing, and all my cars had the PT products on the axles. I recommend their wheels and tires to anyone.
Just my two cents worth... Enjoy, guys! -- Ernie :>)
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby rbianchi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Dickie's wallet is going to be pilfered tomorrow night because the mobile store is loaded and ready!! :banana-dance:
rbianchi

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Well, despite some restraint, the wallet did get lighter....
But, with these parts, I can build more cars... :banana-dance:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Fathead59 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:41 pm

I have two JDS Annihilator chassis to build for my dragsters, so I will have a fun filled weekend planned, I now have to figure out paint colors for two of them, that will be a total of 4 drag cars I will have, two of them are tribute cars for a friend, their are models of cars that him and his dad would take to car shows in the area. And two others will be fantasy builds of how I would like them, then I need to try and figure out the best gear ratio for all of them.
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:01 pm

And I forgot about the Edge chassis I have, so it might be a total of 6 six dragsters I will have besides the 1/32 cars I have to build, looks like I have I lot to do, better get off the computer and get to bed
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Holeshot Alley!