[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - republic tool,Nope,Ol' Rusty tools Shifting cuda drag strip

republic tool,Nope,Ol' Rusty tools Shifting cuda drag strip

For All Scales Of Drag Racing!
Vintage to Modern

republic tool,Nope,Ol' Rusty tools Shifting cuda drag strip

Postby ourwayband » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:33 pm

ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: republic tool,Nope,Ol' Rusty tools Shifting cuda drag st

Postby ourwayband » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Well I'll have to say this,the video plays a lot better on the new site then it did on the ol' one
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby baford1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Thats cool & quite ingenious

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 am

Thank you sir!!
rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Welcome to HRW Dan!!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 pm

That's boss!
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks !!!
Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:12 pm

have a small up date on the track.I have her mounted on a couple of boards with plugs to join the track.Was also lucky enough to win a republic tools Challenger off of the bay.With a little lube,Tiny's rear tires and some pickup cleaning she seemed to run fine.I could only test it with power as the pickups are too wide for regular track.I was also lucky enough to restore a Sears 4 on the Floor for a family friend.He had asked some time ago if we could find some tires.We kinda lost touch after that.Saw him the other day and I brought up the ol' set.He said now it didn't do anything.They would like to get her going due to some great memories of Him and his son racing..Told him I would take a look.These little sets are cool,somewhat simple.But they seem to work pretty well if all of the contacts are cleaned along with the track.His set had some issues with loose contacts,dirty track,bad soldier joints and such.We got her going after a few hours and it was just like Christmas at his house the next morning.Fun stuff..
Back to my track,I tested my car on his track and saw how much fun they are and how well they run,even backwards..so......

I taped up one lane with Jaybirds copper track wide enough to run the Challenger...fun,Fun,Fun!!
now I need another car....
It never ends.....
I also need to come up with a better pickup for the Cudas.One that works just as well backing up,or racing back to the tree..

Rusty
ImageImage

rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Holeshot Alley!