HO proxy drag race on HRW

For All Scales Of Drag Racing!
Vintage to Modern

Re: HO proxy drag race on HRW

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 am

I have one of those Autoworld drag strips. Do those stock vehicles make a good starter to do some type of build for this event?

I currently have some of the drag cars and top fuel cars. Got a deal and couldn't pass on it.
They are all stock and do need some work to make effective, maybe this would be a reason to look into tuning them.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Hey! I have some 4-gear and AW cars that could make for some "fun" running for something like this!

Wonder if there would be an interest in a "stock" AW Thunderjet Ultra-G class? With the recent release of the Willys Coupe and Panel models - it could make for an interesting tuning type class? Allow slip on silicone rear tires, but require everything else to be "stock" components?
(just a thought!)

Will be interested to hear how this shapes up! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby sweet » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:45 pm

I'm in for a few.

A "stock" AW Thunderjet Ultra-G class sounds like it could get a lot of interest. Maybe a vote for the best appearing one, to make it more interesting.

Maybe a stock 4 gear, funny car, top fuel competing together (just a thought). Could also have a vote for best appearing.

OR have an overall vote, all classes, for best (looking) in "show"....... You might not have the fastest car...but you could have the best looking one!
sweet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Dave's races are top notch! Nice track, close competition, great coverage with photos. Looking forward to the next one.

Your any chassis with arm greater than 5.5 ohms was a big success. Perhaps that would be a good option.

Best appearing was an added bonus. Hope we do it again.

Don't miss out on this race guys! :auto-checkeredflag:
Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Dave
I have 2 14 ohm and one 6 ohm stock I'm sending tomorrow, they will go Priority mail.
I'll send the fee once I know how much ship charges are. I am guessing two day to your location will make it before Friday.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Holeshot Alley!