[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1/32 M/T Nova *Finished*

1/32 M/T Nova *Finished*

Your home for scale slot car oval racing!

Re: 1/32 M/T Nova *Finished*

Postby SRQSloter » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Ida Mae you sexy thang!!

:drool:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Absolutely great looking car Harry. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dge467 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Cool video! That Nova came out great!!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby oldtymer » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Another Masterpiece my friend !!! That thing is SWEET !!
oldtymer
Cat Lovers Club Prez

Postby Junior » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Awesome build Harry.
Sign me up for your fall chassis building clinic...
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby Dundee Denny » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:54 pm

So true Harry about the fun factor in the build, I see what two hours at a movie costs, or a pro sports game, and building your slot car returns you the best smile investment possible!!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Harry - just when I thought it couldn't get better you build this beast. That this looks so sweet! Fantastic build and probably one of my favorites now.

BTW - didn't you just repaint the oval last year...how many laps have you guys put on that thing!?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Repaint the oval? You will see me taking photos of salads first sir. Repainted the MIDMO when it was braided, that's what you are thinking of I'm sure.

I did add a fresh layer on the very outside edge though. Not really a part you see any real action on, so it no harm :)

Thanks guys for all the comments. Look forward in seeing more and more building from others too.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

I've seen your photos of salad - so never say never...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 pm

What you don't know David, is that we brought in a priest to exorcize the green evil, so we could publish it and see it without danger. That photo was tough though. It had the Popeye Factor in that there was baby spinach in it.

I sympathize. I have always been a secret lover of asparagus. I even grow it. I sell it to addicts like me in alleys downtown. Want some? The first hit is free, ya know. I have hollandaise and lemon butter, too. It'll cost ya.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Then my mission is complete. Now where is that bourbon?

Oh yeah, the Nova is gorgeous, and I feel bound to send something for it to run against. But that's not the package you will get first. I made it to the P.O. today... late as usual.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 am

Yes sir, you should. I think it would be a great car for your nice oval.

Thanks Todd, glad it helps in some way. Now get started ok? :) No pressure, just have it done before summer is over. :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

PreviousNext

Return to Oval Racing HQ!