[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My official Midget officially done

My official Midget officially done

Your home for scale slot car oval racing!

My official Midget officially done

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Not perfect by a long shot...but it will race.

May not look the best, but it runs smooth and fun to drive.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: My official Midget officially done

Postby DAVE » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Looks fine to me. I want to do one Offy and one V8-60.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby JimD » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Very Cool! Could you post the entire sequence of build photos and instructions so I can build something as nice? Just kidding. I am going to print the pic and use it for reference!

Jim
JimD

Postby ourwayband » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Harry,your midget looks great!!!!

Never thought I would say that to another man ;)

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Very nice!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:27 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:31 pm

That's some tasty paint job, Harry. You did good!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby GTI » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:23 am

What size wheels and tires are you using. I'm going with 15 BWA medium width front and back and using BWA tires as well. Corvette grand sport urethanes in the rear and some classic narrows in the front.
GTI
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks guys.

I am using 15x8 for the rear and 15 x7 in the fronts. PG Tires in the rear and old Carrera Mustang rubbers up front.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Quickcars » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Great Job Harry!!! I really like the detailing on the driver!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Paul
Quickcars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:43 pm

That thing is bad. I like what you did with the driver too. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:52 pm

One nice looking midget. Harry, now you can start making four for me. :-)
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:48 pm

I think it sucks and you'll never be happy with it. Just send it to me and I'll put you out of your misery.

BTW - this is the second time I offered to take on for the team....

Seriously, that thing is beautiful. I'm not into midgets (unlike someone whose name starts with a K), but I'd take that if you tossed me the keys.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Return to Oval Racing HQ!