Show-Me Showdown 2016 Semi Live Coverage

Your home for scale slot car oval racing!

Re: Show-Me Showdown 2016 Semi Live Coverage

Postby DRW21 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Cool, Thanks Harry, I was gonna ask you to do that for us to see how they may have gone.
Such a great bunch of builds for sure. Hats off to every one that built a car or 2.
Are you planning to the same for another Mod Wars later this year?
DRW21
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Been thinking on that. I'll have to sit down and plan that one out. Stay tuned. I do want to hold another.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Thanks, Harry.

I wouldn't expect to see my car tomorrow, as the idiots took it 90 miles past you to Columbia, then 140 miles from you to Hazelwood (my high school roommate was from there), and that took them 15 hours. Now they say its headed for you, which is exactly what they said two days ago when they drove it through the Dixon area to Columbia. I've seen this kind of incompetence and stupidity before from USPS. UPS and Fed Ex use it as an excuse to raise their rates. My wife has declared war on them to get the postage back. Its not worth the arguement to tell her its a waste of time. But there is comfort in knowing that there will be some ears left smoking from being on the phone with her. Ha! sic'em, Barbara, the Mighty Mouse!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Previous

Return to Oval Racing HQ!