SRGB Donations (SCC)
The 7th(!) Annual Michigan 24 Hour Endurance race is just around the corner – this year’s race will be held from March 31 - April 2, 2017. In addition to the world-class racing, a hallmark of this event is the “Slot Racers Giving Back” (SRGB) fundraising for charity. We're a bit late getting the ball rolling on this year's SRGB fundraising; however, with your support we're confident we can have a successful campaign. We will follow the same general format as last year's event.
• You can purchase tickets online and ticket numbers will be updated and posted regularly throughout the course of the event (see link above). Tickets are $1.00 each.
• A complete list of prizes from charity sponsors will also be published and updated regularly (see link above). We’ve already started lining up sponsors and prizes – there are a lot of GREAT prizes! A partial list of sponsors includes:
Home Racing World
Slot Car Corner Canada
Paul Gage Tires
C.B. Design Wheels
Slot Car Corner
If you are interested in donating a prize for this fundraising event, please let us know.
*** Updated: Mar. 23, 2017 - Clarification of How Prizes Will Be Awarded ***
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1) We will draw a winner for the guitar first. The winner of the guitar will not be eligible to win additional prizes. If you are not interested in the guitar, please let us know (email us at slotracersgivingback [at] gmail [dot] com and we will exclude you from the guitar drawing.
2) We will draw a winner for the Difalco DD-301 controller next. The winner of the Difalco controller will not be eligible to win additional prizes. If you are not interested in the Difalco controller, please let us know (email us at slotracersgivingback [at] gmail [dot] com and we will exclude you from the controller drawing.
3) We will draw for all remaining prizes. Everyone who made a donation, with the exception of the 2 winners of the guitar and Difalco controller drawings described above, is eligible to win one or more of the remaining prizes.
• The deadline to purchase tickets online will be Sunday, April 2nd at 10:00 a.m. ET. A final list of contributors and tickets will then be published.
Like last year’s event, we will “draw” prize winners electronically (randomly) and post results sometime Sunday afternoon.
As in previous years, 100% of the charity raffle proceeds will be donated to actual charities. The total raffle proceeds will be split equally 5 ways – each of the 5 teams participating in this year’s event will then donate their share to a charity of their choice.
Please consider making a donation - $1, $5, $10 or whatever you can afford would be GREATLY appreciated! To make a donation, please click on any of the links below.
SRGB Donations (SCC)
Views: 3788 • Comments: 25 • Post a reply [ Back ]
1 announcement • Page 1 of 1